OUR EXPERTISE: Family Business
Every family-owned business is unique, and each has its own challenges, particularly when passing businesses from one generation to the next.
Our commerciality allows us to advise on key family considerations such as:
- Family Succession
- Family Corporate Planning
- People & Organisational Development
- Sales Development
- Wealth preservation and transfer, asset protection
- Business structure and strategy
- Tax structuring, including inheritance tax advice
- Employment issues and employee incentives
When advising on these areas, we also take into consideration the business and the owners’ values and culture, determining what you want to achieve from your business in the future.
We operate a “family business strategic refresh”, where we tailor a programme to understand and address the business and owner issues, and provide solutions across an agreed time line.
We also run a Family Business Academy where we offer seminars, presentations and working groups for family businesses, their owners and potential successors to work together with other similar businesses in an informal, interactive environment.